Did You Know? ROCK Facts;
- Worldwide, back pain is the single leading cause of disability, preventing many people from engaging in work as well as other everyday activities.
- In a randomised comparison study over a three year period British medical researchers found Chiropractic treatment significantly more effective than hospital outpatient treatment, especially in patients with chronic and severe back pain.
- Experts estimate that up to 80% of the population will experience back pain at some time in their lives.
Your Local and Trusted Exeter Chiropractor
- We're pleased to welcome you and your loved ones to ROCK Chiropractic Health Centre, your trusted headquarters for natural health and wellness care in Exeter.
- Our one-of-a-kind blend of conservative techniques, chiropractic expertise, compassionate, and individualised care can help you and every member of your family experience an optimal quality of life for the many years ahead.
- We hope you will take a moment to explore the wealth of information on this website and we think you'll be excited by what you discover!
- Here at ROCK, we want to become your Chiropractor in Exeter and help guide you to the best vision of health you have for yourself!
Conservative Care Services to Enhance Your Life and Health
- Whether you're struggling with an ongoing health problem, rehabilitating a painful injury, or simply trying to keep your family as healthy as possible at all times, you've come to the right place. Our Centre can enhance health, comfort, and quality of life for members of all ages -- safely, effectively, non-surgically, and without drugs. We're proud to offer such diverse (yet complementary) services as:
- Advanced diagnostics; Our team are highly skilled at making accurate diagnoses through member intake and touch alone. But we also incorporate such state-of-the-art diagnostics as digital X-rays to obtain the most precise information possible about your spine and health.
- Chiropractic adjustments; Specific spinal adjustments can regulate pain, improve function and flexibility in joints, and ease soft tissue inflammation.
- Management of specific conditions; Chiropractic can help improve physical
function and comfort in conditions such as TMJD and scoliosis.
Learn More About Us in Person
Although you can learn a great deal about our chiropractic Centre from this website, you can learn even more by visiting us in person.
We invite you to schedule a visit so you can get to know our dedicated team and perhaps even schedule your first chiropractic evaluation with our Exeter Chiropractor.
Discover a more relaxed, pain free ease of movement
You don’t have to be in training for competitive sports to suffer from muscle aches, pains or injuries. Anyone who works full time on a computer knows this all too well. The good news is that joint and muscle pain don’t have to be an endurance event.
In fact, there’s no reason why you can’t enjoy relaxed ease of movement regardless of your age or current activity levels. Properly executed massage therapy promises a return to your full range or movement, vastly reduced pain, and long lasting effects.
Joint and muscle pain is usually caused by stiffness and scarring of the muscle and myofascial tissue. Symptoms include a deep ache and a sensitive knot in the muscle. Our talented massage therapists will quickly identify these areas and get to work easing tension, breaking up scar tissue, increasing circulation, and enabling a deep, pain-free relaxation. You may also benefit from kinesio taping, which provides support and stability to joints without restricting circulation or movements.
All our message therapies are carried out in a friendly, considerate and unhurried manner inside our peaceful Exeter quayside premises. Call today for an informal chat, or to book a consultation on 01392 790 499
Dr Sari Botros
Exeter Chiropractor |ROCK Chiropractic Health Centre | 01392 790 499
45 The Quay
Exeter, Devon, EX2 4AN