WE ARE OPEN. If you would like to book an appointment we will carry out a phone consultation and screening first. All possible infection control measures and Government guidelines are followed at the Centre. Please call or email to enquire.Request appointment
When it comes to your own health – it’s you who is in charge! It’s your body, your health and your future. Don’t let back pain, arthritis, sciatica or any other symptoms stop you achieving your goals.
Here in Exeter, we have a team of professionals ready to help you in the best way possible, from muscle aches to headaches. Whether you need Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy/Massage or a combination of services in Exeter, we’ve got everything available all under one roof. Our job is to offer you the highest standard of care, make appropriate recommendations and work together so you can get the most out of every day.
- We're pleased to welcome you and your loved ones to ROCK Chiropractic Health Centre, your trusted headquarters for natural health and wellness care in Exeter.
- Our one-of-a-kind blend of conservative techniques, chiropractic expertise, compassionate, and individualised care can help you and every member of your family experience an optimal quality of life for the many years ahead.
- We hope you will take a moment to explore the wealth of information on this website and we think you'll be excited by what you discover!
- Here at ROCK, we want to become your Chiropractor in Exeter and help guide you to the best vision of health you have for yourself!
- Whether you're struggling with an ongoing health problem, rehabilitating a painful injury, or simply trying to keep your family as healthy as possible at all times, you've come to the right place. Our Centre can enhance health, comfort, and quality of life for members of all ages -- safely, effectively, non-surgically, and without drugs. We're proud to offer such diverse (yet complementary) services as:
- Advanced diagnostics; Our team are highly skilled at making accurate diagnoses through member intake and touch alone. But we also incorporate such state-of-the-art diagnostics as digital X-rays to obtain the most precise information possible about your spine and health.
- Chiropractic adjustments; Specific spinal adjustments can regulate pain, improve function and flexibility in joints, and ease soft tissue inflammation.
- Management of specific conditions; Chiropractic can help improve physical function and comfort in conditions such as TMJD and scoliosis.
You don’t have to be in training for competitive sports to suffer from muscle aches, pains or injuries. Anyone who works full time on a computer knows this all too well. The good news is that joint and muscle pain don’t have to be an endurance event. In fact, there’s no reason why you can’t enjoy relaxed ease of movement regardless of your age or current activity levels. Properly executed massage therapy promises a return to your full range or movement, vastly reduced pain, and long lasting effects. Joint and muscle pain is usually caused by stiffness and scarring of the muscle and myofascial tissue. Symptoms include a deep ache and a sensitive knot in the muscle. Our talented massage therapists will quickly identify these areas and get to work easing tension, breaking up scar tissue, increasing circulation, and enabling a deep, pain-free relaxation. You may also benefit from kinesio taping, which provides support and stability to joints without restricting circulation or movements.
All our message therapies are carried out in a friendly, considerate and unhurried manner inside our peaceful Exeter quayside premises. Call today for an informal chat, or to book a consultation on 01392 790 499
|ROCK Chiropractic Health Centre | 01392 790 499
45 The Quay Exeter, Devon, EX2 4AN
- Be The Healthier You, For You and Your Family
- Fix Root Problems Instead of Surface Symptoms
- Achieve Greater Well-being, Once and For All
- Take Back your Life and Return to The Things You Love Doing
- See Lasting Results
- Here at the ROCK centre, when you need it, our Digital X-Ray Machines can give you the much need clarity you have been seeking.- What you may be looking for more than a local Exeter Chiropractor is actually peace of mind. Here at ROCK, we want to provide both!
- For making ROCK your locally trusted Exeter Chiropractor, we welcome all new members with a half price consultation and X-Ray (if needed)
Our Exeter Centre is guided by our principal chiropractor in residence, Dr. Sari Botros (Doctor of Chiropractic), who founded the clinic with his wife Wida following many years of success serving the chiropractic needs of Canterbury and Hampton Court.
Our Chiropractor, in-depth, studies in biomedical science, spinal biophysics, neurology, paediatrics, wellness care, scoliosis, precision adjusting and specific conditions such as TMJD allow him and his team to care for members with a unique depth of understanding.
But the thing you'll notice and appreciate most about the team is how focused they are on helping you achieve your personal health goals. When you visit Dr. Sari Botros (Doctor of Chiropractic) you get more than just a local and trusted Exeter chiropractor; you've found a committed and passionate primary care adviser for life.
We offer outstanding Physiotherapy to our Exeter Community. Our primary focus is to alleviate pain and discomfort in the body as well as helping you function at your best. Our highly trained, experienced physio use a combination of traditional and innovative myofascial release techniques, such as Cold Laser, Massage Therapies, Medical Acupuncture and Kinesio Taping alongside exercise programmes to provide you with the best possible treatment.
CHRONIC AND/OR ACUTE CONDITIONS & MUSCULOSKELETAL INJURY MANAGEMENT
We specialise in the treatment of a wide variety of sporting, occupational and general musculoskeletal disorders and injuries.
PRE AND POST SURGERY REHABILITATION
Our Physiotherapist is always on hand to ensure that you get the optimal outcome from your surgery.
INJURY PREVENTION AND DAILY LIFE PERFORMANCE OPTIMISATION
ROCK Physiotherapy is delighted to offer comprehensive programmes to prevent injury and improve sport performance.
Do you know how to avoid winter aches and pains? ...Read More
Want to avoid aches and pains and lower stress this holiday season? Try chiropractic care! ...Read More
Chiropractic care can help you get off the sidelines after a sports injury. ...Read More
Struggling with a painful chronic condition? Winter weather may worsen your pain. ...Read More